Starting on Thanksgiving and running through New Years Day 2015, enter your favorite four-legged family member in our 2014 Holiday Pet Picture Contest. Your pet’s picture should have a holiday theme (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hannukkah, or New Years). You can also you use one of the Holiday Pet Pix frames available on our app.
We had so much fun with the Halloween Pet Picture contest we decided to do one for the holidays. There will be $10 weekly prizes and a special Holiday basket Grand Prize
You can enter your pet’s picture (with a Holiday theme) several ways:
- Use the BigCreekPet app – You can submit your pet’s picture via the BigCreekPet app using one of the frames found in Pet Pix. (The BigCreekPet app is available for both Android phones (Google Play) and iPhones.
- Facebook – Post directly on Big Creek Pet Hospital’s Facebook page.
- Email – email your pet’s picture to email@example.com
- You can always call us to and have us take your pet’s picture in front of the clinic Christmas tree (after December 3rd)
Keep an eye on both the Big Creek Pet Hospital Facebook page and bigcreekpet.com as we will be posting your pet’s pictures on both sites.
Every week, we will select one random winner to receive $10 Big Creek Bucks. Our Grand Prize winner will receive a special Holiday Gift basket being assembled by the Big Creek ladies
Other Contest Rules
- Please only one picture per pet.
- Pet’s must be in holiday setting or use one of the BigCreekPet app’s Pet Pix.
- By sending us your pet’s picture, you are agreeing, Big Creek Pet Hospital can use it without any additional compensation.
- Pet pictures must be received no later than midnight, January 1, 2015 to be entered into the contest. Weekly drawings will be on Wednesdays from pictures submitted the week before.